Sunday, January 5, 2014

The Wonders of Lemon and Ginger - Miracle Drink


I was feeling a little off this morning-my stomach was blotted and almost didn't think I would make it to church, then I remembered a drink my brother-in-law made for me when I went visiting - Lemon and Ginger drink. He said it helps in burning body fat and helps the stomach.

Lemon detoxifies , alkalinize your body for fast weight loss and washes away toxins in the body.It is also a good source of vitamin C. It clears cold and eczema.

Ginger herb is used as a flavouring agent. It helps nausea,diahrrhea and stomach pain. It can be used fresh, dried and powdered, or as a juice or oil.

I made a drink out of these citrus and herb. Very nice. Let's go to the kitchen and see how I made it.

INGREDIENTS:

1 Big Lemon
Ginger
Honey (optional)
50cl warm water
Lemon and Ginger
 
Honey
HOW TO PREPARE:

1.Cut Lemon into 2 halves and squeeze out the juice with a juicer. Set aside.
 
 
 
2 . Peel the skin off the ginger and grate or blend until smooth.

 


 
 3. Add 50cl of warm water and allow to settle for some time. Mix and sieve out the shaft.

 
4. Add the lemon and honey (optional) and it's ready. Yipee!!!

This is how it looks when the drink finally settles.
 
 
I love the taste. You can actually prepare in bottles and store in the fridge. And it worked for my stomach and I feel better now.
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment