Saturday, January 4, 2014

Back and Better

 
 


Hello guys, it feels good to be back online. I've been away for sooo long-no thanks to my 7 to 8 job. I resume early and close late.

Still trying to lose weight o. Still a 16. No time, but I'm definitely going to be creating time for that and will actually feature it here once in a while.

If you could recall, in my very first post, I mentioned the this blog is going to be about food and health before I made a detour cos I needed motivation to lose weight. I would have gotten plenty of it if not for my laziness. Banking is not an easy job. Anyways, I'm back and better; driven by my passion- WRITING. It's been chasing me and I think I have to stop running and heed the call.

Apologies to those who had expected so much from me but were disappointed. To those who called me out...well, we can't all be perfect. I would make it all to you whichever way. I am striving for perfection. I don't want you to leave my blog, I need your support to create a JUICY blog.

Right now, I just want to follow my passion and make it beautiful.

This blog will be more of food, food and food. That was the original plan and I will try not to deviate any longer.

I pledge to be focussed.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment