Monday, May 27, 2013

HELP! I am Not loosing on the Scale!



So sorry I haven't been blogging. I have been so busy shuttling between work and the gym trying to loose weight. There has been tremendous improvement in my weight loss since I started two weeks ago. i was so excited to weigh in on saturday as my clothes were begining to lose their tight fittings on me. Little did I know that it would be shortlived.

I climbed the scale in anticipation of a 5kg loss, but alas! not a drop of kg. What is happening here. I take a lot of fruits and veggies so what happened to me? I was so downcast that I was beginning to blame myself for even venturing on this journey after two weeks of hard work.

I sat back thinking if I would ever loose anything? Please I need answers. Nelly, over to you o, you better read this blog and provide a solution too before I backslide. LOL.

1 comment: