Thursday, May 16, 2013

No Pain No Gain

 

It's working, but it's not easy. Nobody said it was going to be easy. I just need to try and push myself harder to achieve my goal. I had to stop at the gym on my way from work.

I plan to stay true to this cause. No cheating. Like my son would say when I was learning how to drive,'Mummy, are you scared?  Don't be scared, you can do it.' And I did it! I have overcome most of the butterflies in my stomach having realised that there is really no fast rule to weight loss. What you do is what you get.

I have tried the shortcut so many times without success. I took herbs, which only made a fool out of me by sending me to the toilet literally every minute and everybody knew what I did. The latest one (picture of the bottle below) is my latest adventure that I bought off one 'Iya Alagbo' somewhere in Ikeja, which I would mix with lime and drink to reduce my tummy, but nothing happen. SCAM!

But now I know better. There is no magic. '...all the days of my appointed time will I wait, till my change has come.'Job14:14.

** So sorry, I'm having difficulty uploading my bottle of "Agbo" or "Opa eyin".

No comments:

Post a Comment